Thursday, April 5, 2012

1. Blog Introduction

I have created this blog to share some of the knowledge I have gained through many years of experiences with helping both evil spirits and unclean spirits. Before images spring to mind of Hollywood exorcisms, let me state that my experiences are very unique because I have a spiritual gift that allows me to help these spirits using love, instead of the customary “casting out” with all its anger and drama.

I have thought for many years about whether I should publish these experiences. On the con side, I’m a simple family man who likes his privacy. On the pro side, the knowledge is so important that I am certain it will help others who are searching for what I have to share. Despite much personal reluctance, I will proceed because I am feeling spiritually prompted to help others by sharing.

This blog is arranged as sequential chapters of a book, with definitions and quotations interspersed with my experiences. While readers may have comments on or questions about my experiences, I have decided not to allow comments on my blog. Feel free to email me directly using the link in my profile.


I have always felt that no Saint fully comprehends the power of Satan as well as God’s Prophet; and again I have thought that no Saint could fully understand the power of God unless he learn the opposite. I am not myself acquainted with any happiness that I have not learned the opposite of.
February 19, 1854. Jedediah M. Grant, Journal of Discourses, 26 vols. [London: Latter-day Saints’ Book Depot, 1854-1886], , 12, & 16.